[TenTec] 706 mic ptt switch problems

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Mon Nov 19 12:37:03 EST 2007

I've got 4 705's and have never had a problem, but rest assured that if I do, I'll tear it apart and fix it. That may mean an adjustment, a modification or a replacement (doesn't everybody have a Mouser catalog and the phone number for the techs at TenTec). When done it will look original. Has this become a lost art? I know that it's frustrating when something doesn't work, but this is not a new phenominon.

Dave
WA3MKB

From: "george" <goofyham at rochester.rr.com>