[TenTec] Herc II power supply

Ariel M. Elam k4aal at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 00:25:51 EST 2007

Paul:

There are "Tandem" or "Half-size" breakers available which allow one to
put two circuits into one space. They also come in 2-pole style for 220
volt circuits. Contact a QUALIFIED electrician ( NOT your neighbor's
brother-in-law who works maintenance ) for more info and installation.

I left the electrical trade 8 years ago. I was senior service tech for
31 years.

73,

Ariel, k4aal