[TenTec] RX340 - reduction in price

Augie Hansen augie.hansen at comcast.net
Sun Oct 14 19:37:07 EDT 2007

jonklinkhamer at comcast.net wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has any theories as to why the price went down until further notice? I'm just a stupid engineer with no marketing skills. Just curious.

My theory: A while back Scoot Robbins said in an email reply

All of our spare resources are being put into launching the
already-overdue RX-400 for the professional communications and military
market shortly.

Given that goal, I'm sure they want to sell off their remaining stock of
older model equipment before introducing the new receiver.

Gus Hansen
KB0YH