[TenTec] Titan II Conversion to GU-84B Feasability

Cliff - W4NJ w4nj at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Oct 17 11:59:21 EDT 2007

Anyone care to chime in on this thought? Obviously, the transformers, sockets, impedances, tube height. cooling etc must be addressed. I am looking for any and all input especially from someone who has done/tried this conversion or even contemplated doing so. I am aware of the 4cx800 conversion but wanted to try something a bit more radical.

Vy 73, Cliff - W4NJ - From near The House of The Mouse - Disneyworld, Florida

Visit my Shack: http://collins-21.com/w4nj/w4nj_my_shack.html