[TenTec] RX320 For Sale

Donald Kemp nn8b.oh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 19:12:17 EDT 2007

I am selling my RX320 receiver. It is in excelent condition with little use.
It is serial number 05C1086O. I bought this when I worked in Europe in
about 2001. It saw about 6 monts of use there and has been in spotty
service here since.

It comes with all the original accessories; power supply, telescoping
antenna, serial cable, audio cable, manual and a loose phono plug for
your own antenna lead in., and the Ten Tec software floppy.

$225.00 shipped to the US only.Payment by USPS Money Order.

Please contact me direct.

Don, NN8B