[TenTec] Help Omni Vi+ display

MICHAEL SOUHRADA wb9iog at msn.com
Mon Sep 3 21:27:02 EDT 2007

FYI
Solved my problem so I thought I'd post the solution
in case this happens to another.
In reading a number of other display problems on this list
and possibly the Yahoo group I noticed a comment about direct
frequency entry.
I've never done that except for 2 meter FM rigs. So I thought
I'd try that, as I received NO response to my inquiry. Read
[getting desperate].

It worked! Now I'm back with a 160 meter display. Apparently
the direct entry resets some MP back to where it should be.
Boy am I happy now. Got it all working properly.

Also recently added the Inrad SSB wider filters and the simple audio
modification.
Now it's a more pleasant sounding rig for my poor ears.
Mike
Iowa