[TenTec] paragon - is it worth it??

Thomas Jones n8nma at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 15:07:12 EDT 2007

Hello John...I did the work on mine by resoldering all
bad solder joints. I put new solder on all that were
bad and it has worked good for about 6 years now. Is
it worth it? Well I am not going to sell mine anytime
soon. I love the radio. And service is great at Ten
Tec. If you can fix it yourself, they will talk you
through it over the phone.

Tom N8NMA