[TenTec] For Sale Corsair II, 961 PS, and other items

J. Crit Harley, MD, C.Ht. jcharley at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 5 17:13:43 EDT 2007

For Sale: Ten Tec Corsair II; 961PS; DSP 59+; Begali paddle. 9/5/07 eHam

Have to shrink my shack. So a few things must go. First my Ten Tec
Corsair II. Has the 500 and 250 Hz filters installed. Rig looks great
and works great other than the PTO is beginning to show signs of wear.
Non-smoker. With manual. $500 shipped to lower 48 states. Also have the
matching Ten Tec 961 power supply. Works great but looks pitiful. I
bought it off eBay. $85 shipped to lower 48. The Timewave DSP 59+ a
great DSP unit for the older rigs. Works well. With PS. $85 shipped.
Finally, a Begali Simplex Mono. Like new, only used to send dits and
dahs slowly. $160 shipped to lower 48. Pictures available upon request.
Tnx for looking. 73/K4BXN/Crit contact me at jcharley at bellsouth dot net