[TenTec] For Sale: Ten-Tec Argonaut V, Model 516

Jeff T. Casey ne2j at arrl.net
Tue Sep 11 07:18:30 EDT 2007

Hi gang,

I have for sale a Ten-Tec Argonaut V, Model 516
transceiver in like new condition.  It has the TCXO
high stability crystal oscillator, and firmware
version 1.07.  The rig works perfectly.  I'll include
the Ten-Tec hand microphone that came with the rig,
and a power cable.  Regrettably, I do not have the
manual, but it is readily available from Ten-Tec.  I
bought the rig new from Ten-Tec, and it has always
been in a non-smoking environment.

The price is $625 to be paid by U.S. Postal Service
Money Order, and I'll pay for shipping and insurance
within the U.S. or Canada.

If you're interested, please email me at ne2j at arrl.net

Thanks very much & 73,
Jeff, NE2J