[TenTec] For Sale: Ten Tec Argonaut V

J. Crit Harley, MD, C.Ht. jcharley at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 28 12:01:02 EDT 2007

For Sale: Ten Tec Argonaut V

For Sale is my TT 516FTXCO w/ fan and latest firmware (1.08). In like
new condition. Purchased from TT in Feb. 2006. Never exposed to smoke.
Never mobile. With power and accessory audio cables. With manual and
mic. Just never got around to using this rig much with the other rigs I
have ... time to let this fine rig go to someone who will make a good
home for it. You already know all about these great lil rigs.  Shipped
to lower 48 for $725 (postal money order only). You will not be
disappointed. Pix available upon request. Tnx for looking. 73/Crit/K4BXN