[TenTec] FS Orion 565AT/P.S./filter.

Mark Kenward k8vf_mark at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 7 13:26:03 EDT 2008

Up for sale or trade is my ORION 565AT. # 06c10753-UPDATED DEC. 2004!
Factory tuner installed. It is in mint, unmarked condition, and working 100%
May be operated with V-1 or V-2 firmware. I prefer V-1 as noise reduction is INSIDE the agc loop. Sweep mod is not done, but operates any firmware, sweep is not available in V-2.
Includes 963 power supply, also in mint cond, 500Hz roofing filter, manual, notes, copy of N4Py control software(which you will have to renew license for).
Rig works great, I have had no issues with it and it is stable.
I will ship to 48 states for $2400.

Best regards.

No calls please.

Mark