[TenTec] Ten Tec Transceiver Survey

Rick Denney rick at rickdenney.com
Fri Apr 18 13:53:57 EDT 2008

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson writes...

> ...and dump the contents when the XYL is awake.

I'm imagining the scene. To avoid waking up my wife with a 2AM trip to
the loo, which might generate a complaint that I should be in bed, I'm
going to replace that with the scene of my wife walking into the
bathroom while I'm tipping a bucket full of stale ugliness into the
toilet.

"But, honey, I didn't want to wake you last night..."

At that point, of course, I'm now demonstrably guilty of two crimes
instead of one. I'm guessing, but I don't think that's going to
improve the situation.

But I do appreciate the suggestions!

Rick, KR9D