[TenTec] Tech Special: Paragon FS

DENNIS BRICKEY n4dd at embarqmail.com
Tue Apr 22 17:18:11 EDT 2008

I've got a Tentec Paragon that needs some work.  I am not technically inclined, and I'm not going to sink money into it. It has the renowned PLL out of lock error

compounded with a display problem.  The rig does power up, but I'm at a loss after that.  The rig exterior is in good condition.  Buttons are not worn.  It would make a

nice radio for the technically savvy.  $300 shipped lower 48.  Drop me a note, or give me a call at 423-323-1533.  Thanks.  Dennis N4DD