[TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 64, Issue 41

John Huffman hjohnc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 16:26:03 EDT 2008

"I ask because some folks either don't recall their password or they are
unsubscribing the wrong address"

It's easy in a world of multiple email addresses to be subscribed to the
list several times.  Alias addresses make it even trickier.  If that doesn't
work, most email programs have filtering that will allow email from this
group to go directly to your delete file.  The same thing works if your
computer or your ISP has a spam filter.

Just some suggestions....

73 de K1ESE
John