[TenTec] 527 6N2 Radio Deviation

Jim WA9YSD wa9ysd at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 06:23:34 EDT 2008

Thank you for your help.

Out put of the needle just started to deviate when talking real loud.  Normal voice people told me my audio was good.

Most people said Ten Tec had problems with this radio.  All I know about was a part availability and they resolved it.

It works well.  Had tropo over lake Michigan got into repeaters no poblem.  From Milwaukee I got into StergonBay on 146.52.  Not bad with a 12 element M2-SSB yagi and 20 watts.

Others all so said the Ten Tec no longer makes this radio.

 Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD