[TenTec] Serious market overlooked by ham manufacturers

CSM(r) Gary Huber glhuber at msn.com
Mon Aug 4 08:40:30 EDT 2008

I agree with W3WN..... I've experienced the "boot strap problem" numerous
times when trying to get a repeater (new frequency, CTCS, or new band) on
the air, starting a new APRS digi-peater, or starting a VHF radio & TNC
access to DX Cluster.  Most difficult is trying to get something going that
requires the user to invest in a new radio and antennas.

Best regards,

CSM(r) Gary Huber - AB9M
9679 Heron Bay Rd
Bloomington, IL 61705