[TenTec] Help me Decide ??

JDP wa4onv at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 6 12:49:47 EDT 2008

Hi Gang,

I already own a Jupiter as my second station as my Yaesu FT-1000MP MKV is my primary station. I'm operate CW all the time and no fone.  I can't seem to decide on buying another Ten-Tec rig.  I'm looking into getting an  Omni VII, Omni 6 Plus or a nice used Orion 1 loaded with filters.  My budget would be in the 2000.00 to 2500.00 dollar range. I don't need an internal tuner since I use a Palstar Auto-AT outboard tuner. Thanks to all for Your thoughs and opinions.

Best 73,

Joe, WA4ONV