[TenTec] FS - Top Ten Devices Band Decoder for Orion

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Fri Aug 8 11:57:06 EDT 2008

The Top Ten Devices unit plugs into the band data jack of the radio and,
in my application, replaces the DX Engineering remote antenna switch
controller.  When I change bands on the radio the remote switch on the
top of my tower switches to the appropriate antenna for that bands, so I
don't have to do it manually.

The Top Ten box has its own power supply for the remote switch and can
be easily configured for monoband antennas or monoband antennas and a
tribander.

Jim N7US