[TenTec] Help me Decide ??

alan geller alan_geller2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 13:50:10 EDT 2008

An Apple executive told me that their success came from designing products with great
"fingerspitzengefuhle", which to him meant that users could feel the device thru their fingertips.

This is a very human and analog sense in an increasingly digital world.I like tuning in signal which
lets me feel I am capturing the information out of the ether. Hooray for knobs and meters. I have been
on a few computer design teams but I cringe inside when I realize that half the people in the world that
wear shoes make their living by sitting behind a desk filling in and playing with spreadsheets..it's getting scary.

Alan/K6ADG