[TenTec] Price guides still available???

Ken Scheper kenshep at one.net
Sun Aug 10 15:53:50 EDT 2008

I was wondering if there are still price guides available.  I was looking at some used TT equipment and don't have a clue what the market commands on the Ten Tec used stuff.  I have one that was put together in 2006 that is still available from Universal Radio, but 2 years is a LONG time in a collector's market. Another that's MUCH older for the old boat anchors, with their original cost, and gen'l specs, but that one went out of existence in the late eighties, I think.

Thanks for helping in my quest everyone.
73
Ken
WA8JOC

Ken Scheper