[TenTec] Jupiter firmware any news????

Douglas Shock douglas.shock at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 00:05:59 EDT 2008

Hummm…I don't recall seeing any paperwork in the box my radio was shipped in
asking for my patience as a customer while they, TenTec, generate real
monies from the military/gov market.

However, I do recall lots of marketing that stated frequent SW updates and
feature enhancements.

I play in the gov/military space comm. sector. I get to perform product
evaluation/selection for future high speed comm. needs and I can assure
you…TenTec is not a huge player.
I am happy that so many of you are so patient and willing to make excuses. I
truly am. It makes me want to cry.