[TenTec] EMP Product Obsolescence

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at gti.net
Thu Aug 14 17:37:36 EDT 2008

I'm sure that he meant 1974 or 1984.  In 1874 they only had landline
morse telegraph.  Now during the civil war they sent up observers in
balloons with morse keys. Lightning would be an issue there, but not EMP.

The first EMP incident, predating the atomic bomb was probably War of
the Worlds (1939?)

					73,

					Bob WB2VUF