[TenTec] For Sale, Omni VII REDUCED PRICE

DW Holtman tubestuff at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 22:23:44 EDT 2008

Hello,

It looks like no one is interested in this OMNI VII at the price of
$2500.00. So I'm gling to drop the price to $2200.00 WITHOUT the
Tigertronics USB adapter. Everything else is the same, free shipping, etc.
If it is not sold, it will go on the block at Ebay.

It interested, please let me know.

Best,
DW Holtman
WB7SSN