[TenTec] OT: decoupling

Charles Harpole k4vud at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 01:53:00 EDT 2008

One antenna near another.... quite worring so much and put the thing

up.  Yes, one antenna affects another in near field, but

so do metal pipes, the wiring in ur walls,

the metal fillings in ur teeth, and lots of other

things we never think about.

RF bounces off those tall metal things and the

wires that hold them, called electric distribution

wires poles.  It is a jungle out there.  Seek perfection,

while accepting "practical military necessity"

as he sez in the Oliver Stone movie about Vietnam.

73,

Charles Harpole

k4vud at hotmail.com