[TenTec] Update - 9MHz IF Mod for BOTH Orion and Orion II

Rick Williams ve7asr at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 23:13:51 EDT 2008

With assistance from Grant, W4OJC, I have updated the 9 MHz IF file on my website.  The file now includes modification instructions for both the Orion (Model 565 which I own) AND the Orion II (which Grant owns).

I'm happy to report that the Orion II modification looks to be even less intrusive than the 565 modification.

If you try the modification I'd appreciate constructive feedback to help me improve the documentation.

73,
Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk