[TenTec] Status of New Display Board for OMNI VII

Andrew B. Steen n2gff at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 18 19:30:08 EDT 2008

Such impatience!  When is the last time Kenwood, Yaesu, or Icom EVER
listened to your needs and said "We can do that!". NEVER happens.  There is
nothing inherently wrong with the OMNIVII or the Orion II.  They are
excellent radios (made in the USA I might add).  If Ten Tec didn't make fine
military or commercial gear to help cover the cost of their very fine Ham
gear, you would be stuck with Electcraft, and wait for years for that
elusive 2nd receiver.  Get over it!
Regards, Andrew K6STN