[TenTec] Status of New Display Board for OMNI VII

wo8l at aol.com wo8l at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 18:56:25 EDT 2008

After reading all of these posts and if somebody has a really?disappointed view of Ten Tec and wants to get rid of their equipment, I'd be interested in a 565 or an OMNI VII or an Orion II.

Since some people are sooooooooo disgusted, I'd be willing to pay as much as $500 for a truly mint, used rig mentioned above just to take it off your hands.

I have a Jupiter.? Don't need one of those.? Sure like it.? Quiet receiver, the best adustable DSP filters I've?used?in a fairly inexpensive rig.?

Come on.? Offer me something at a price I can't refuse.? Please.? Get rid of those feelings of disappointment.

Will the bands ever come back?? Hope so.

In the meantime, I'll wait patiently for the upcoming "personality" release on the Jupiter.

73s,

Rick
WO8L