[TenTec] Ten-Tec Product Schedule

Merle Bone merlebone at charter.net
Mon Aug 18 22:59:28 EDT 2008

It seems that some of the recent threads on this list serve to reinforce the
old adage:
"No good deed should go unpunished." I believe Ten-Tec has taken a useful
step for its
customers with the posting of planned upcoming software/firmware and
hardware projects.
And while I don't expect them to post a note "heralding" the next
top-of-the-line transceiver,
I do think that it is helpful for many of its customers that want to
communicate with them about
requirements/desires/ideas. If the posted schedules seem to violate an
understanding that
people had before the posting, I'd follow the recommendation of the posting
and contact Scott.
Chances are he will know much more then anyone else on this list.

It seems to me that Ten-Tec has taken a very positive step to make customer
communication
much clearer.  I, for one, applaud the step. I may wish that the message, in
some way important
to me, was different. At least now I know the plan and I know who I can talk
to about other questions.
I also wish the average sunspot number, right now, was running 150 instead
of zero. I don't know
who to talk to about that????
73,
Merle-W0EWM