[TenTec] Band Scopes

Art Roberts W5AER w5aer at comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 09:20:41 EDT 2008

The SM-220/230 scope sounds very much like the Heathkit Pan-adapter, from
back in the 60's.
Had one on my 2 meter rig (AM). Since most of us were crystal controlled,
it made finding a reply to a CQ very easy.
Not having a chance to use a band scope on HF (other than the one on my
O7) I am not sure have helpful it would be.

Old memories...

Art
W5AER
Houston (we have a problem)