[TenTec] Regarding conversations with TT engineer(s)

Scott Harwood scotthsr at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 20 13:50:31 EDT 2008

I bought an Orion right after it came out.  I traded with Ten-Tec for an Orion II when it came out.  Installed all software upgrades with no problem.

Do I understand completely everything about the rig?  No, but this is my fault.  Do I enjoy operating with the Orion?  Definitely, yes!  Do I talk to just about anyone I want to?  Yes.  Do I get fantastic reports on audio, signal quality, etc.?  Yes.  Is it an outstanding radio for the money?  Yes.

What is the problem here?  Some of us have too much time on our hands.

Scott K4VWK