[TenTec] Band Scopes

Rsoifer at aol.com Rsoifer at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 14:15:54 EDT 2008

Thanks, Charles.  That's helpful info, to me anyway.  I consider myself a
serious DXer but, these days, only a casual contester (I fool around in them,
generally S&P style, for a few hours at a time but usually don't send in a log).

It seems that the equipment needs of DXers and serious contesters aren't
always the same.  Things like high-resolution, real time spectrum scopes and CW
Skimmer support are more important in contesting than DXing.  Maybe
manufacturers should consider offering two versions of their top-of-the-line, high
performance rigs, one for each group?

Just a thought.

73 Ray W2RS