[TenTec] OT Logging Programs

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 30 15:16:30 EDT 2008

Try DXLABS
http://www.dxlabsuite.com/

 it has everything and what it doesn't have they usually add to it (assuming it is a good idea) and if you join the yahoo group the
guy who writes it for free always looks at adding new features to it as well.

 He approaches any bugs that come up immediately as well.

It interfaces with many other rig control applications as well thru what they call bridges. It has auto upload to Lotw, eQSL, or you
can print paper cards. It has every feature for tracking your awards that you can imagine.

Really a nice set of applications and best of all its totally free.

Bob AD5VJ