[TenTec] OmniVI+ 30M L.O. instability

Jack Mandelman modeler at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 31 11:05:34 EDT 2008

 Ken,

Thanks, I found your earlier post on alignment of the LO coil and made a copy for future reference.  Since my problem (so far) happens only under extraordinarily warm temperatures in the shack, I'll postpone any attempt to fix it.  The risks may outweigh the benefits at this time.

73,

Jack K1VT
 -------------- Original message from Ken Brown <ken.d.brown at hawaiiantel.net>: --------------