[TenTec] Setting the clock!

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 17:47:57 EST 2008

Paul,
Press and hold 'LOCK' for about 2 seconds
When the readout says "choose", press '1' for user menu 1
Use the tuning knob to scroll to CCD
Enter the hours and minutes with the keypad, using a leading zero if necessary
When you enter the 4th digit, the clock will begin counting
Press 'LOCK' twice to exit

Dave
WA3MKB

From: "Paul K." <hglent at frii.com>