[TenTec] Recommendation for Orion II Interface?

Stephen M. Shearer wb3lgc at verizon.net
Wed Dec 3 16:04:39 EST 2008

I am using a microHAM MicroKEYER interface to my Orion II and a USB
interface II with my IC-706mkIIg.  The software is designed to work with
VISTA, check http://www.microham-usa.com/ . It has a nice CW interface via
the MicroKeyer K1EL winKEY chip.  The MicroKEYER II replaces the "older"
MicroKeyer interface hardware and has a built in sound "card".  See
http://www.microham-usa.com/Products/MKII.html also see

For digital modes I like, http://www.dxlabsuite.com/ as it is free and has
PSK and RTTY.  I haven't used it's CW interface.
I also use Writelog logging software for RTTY contests. I am using WXP/sp3
so I can't comment on VISTA.

73, steve WB3LGC