[TenTec] Problem with carrier on LSB on my Omni 6+

Bob Close rclose at nhwisp.com
Wed Dec 3 21:44:36 EST 2008

I had this exact problem , called Paul at TT and got a fix.  There are two
pots that need to be tweaked VERY carefully.  One nulls the carrier (only on
LSB), the other is the freq. adjustment. (mine was off about 175 hz making
me sound a little squeaky on sked frequencies).  Give him a call and get the
info from the horse's mouth.  They are most generous with their advice.

Bob