[TenTec] Ten tec Scout and Tigertronics SL1+ for PSK31

Sasi Nayar sasidiver at yahoo.com.sg
Thu Dec 4 06:30:56 EST 2008

HiI am trying to interphase a Tigertronics SL1+ to a Ten Tec Scout radio for portable PSK operations using a SLCAB4R - 4-Pin Round Mic Connector. I used the jumper settings on the Tigertronics website. I have managed to get it to transmit on PSK31 (using Digipan), but cannot get it to receive. As far as I can tell everything is connected properly and the drives and sound card are adjusted correctly. Earlier today I used the 'audio' cable and plugged it directly from the radio’s headphone jack to the sound card input of the computer. It receives perfect. Any inputs will be much appreciated.73SasiVK5SN

      Adding more friends is quick and easy. Import them over to Yahoo! Mail today! http://www.trueswitch.com/yahoo-sg