[TenTec] ORION II and FSK

David W LeJeune, Sr lejeuned at centurytel.net
Sat Dec 6 07:47:37 EST 2008

First thing I did was a complete reset (hold down VFOB LCK and power on,
waited for 'Battery Failure', let the rig come up completely, turn it off,
hold down the MAIN RX/TX button and power up, answer yes to both questions)
- but no luck.  I also reloaded 2.37J firmware in hopes that that might fix
it - no luck.

It's not a real problem - just have to remember to set the RIT to +170 and
the PBT to +170, but would be nice to go back to the way it was.  I fired
off an e-mail to TenTec - perhaps they will have some idea.

Dave WN5V