[TenTec] Time Sharing, etc.

John Rippey w3uls73 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 12:48:49 EST 2008

Thanks to all for constructive ideas.
My goal is not to have to walk more than a few feet to have access, meaning
that the idea of a club's setting up something at a remote location doesn't
work. It might have 30 years ago, but not now, since driving to a station
site for me is not an option at this point. I need something that is as
close to virtual as possible except for the "last mile" of rig, transmission
line and antenna. There does seem to be stuff incubating out there, so I
will continue to examine the possibilities.

Many thanks es 73,
John, W3ULS