[TenTec] Shaed rig use.

Marty Hartwell mhartwe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:50:34 EST 2008

Hi

I live in a restricted development so I do have a real
thin wire running around the top of my wooden fence and
I do get out. But I have thought of several ideas to have
a better situation. I have thought of asking the senior
center near the center of town if they might put up a mast
with wire antenna for shared use by others who may be in
the same situation in our city of about 100,000. I think
I would have to jump through a lot of hoops just to get a
hearing on the idea. I do think a club formed just for this
one purpose with a room and an antenna so a person could bring
in their own rig and just connect to the antenna to operate,
sign up to reserve the use and share the cost of rent and electric.

I haven't pursued this though yet.

Marty kd8bj