[TenTec] Lone voice in the wind

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 18:21:29 EST 2008

There are many, many, "Lone Voice In The Wind" - in fact they are the majority on here..
They just do not beat the drum endlessly as do the professional whiners, who are small in number but vociferous in opinions...

It appears that TT did say they were working to produce some upgrades by a certain calendar time - and has not been able to deliver...  So what should they do - commit Hari Kira?  - jeezzzz
Good companies are going belly up daily in this economy... I strongly suspect that sales of Orion's are a very small percentage of their cash flow... Likely, they are sweating out their core business lines and hoping to survive... (and I hear rumbles that things may not be all rosy and pink over at K3 land - I hope they hang in there)

My best advice to those who feel their whole world has come crashing down because TT has not upgraded this or that - BUY A K3 - and go inhabit their forum...

Now, does that mean I think my Orion is perfect? - of course not...  But I made my choice... I got exactly what I paid for... And if TT does upgrade the operating system in the future at no further cost to me - wonderful..
And if they don't - well (shrug) so be it...

denny / k8do