[TenTec] Lone voice in the wind

Paul Gates pearly732003 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 09:20:51 EST 2008

I like your attitude Dennis. I do not have an Orion because I am not an advid contester and the price is beyond my means but praises for those who can. I am not a complainer but neither am I an engineer so I am naturally not that sensitive towards my radio. Shucks, I don't have a clue when guys start talking about how bad their AGC is! The thing I do know is what got me started on TenTec. It was that subperb audio and QSK for CW.

BTW, Where are you in 8 land? I was WA8TER for 24 year in Mich.

Paul Gates, KD3JF