[TenTec] Repair history for Orion

K9RT at aol.com K9RT at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 12:30:36 EST 2008

Sounds a bit above normal to my experience.
My original Orion went back one time for a bad subreceiver encoder.
My O2 so far has been trouble free after 2 years.
Strangely my new K3 factory built went back for a bad subreceiver encoder
also which was quickly returned.

Dick K9RT

In a message dated 12/23/2008 12:25:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,