[TenTec] PSK 31 with the Orion II

jack jfriend31 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 15:04:17 EST 2008

i have not used any sort of interface with my Orion ever. i found that MixW
and the cables supplied by Ten Tec with the Orion work fine for all digital
modes. i did interface the CW keying of the Orion with the circuit described
in the MixW help files. it is one transistor, one diode and two resistors.
that box keys the Orion from MixW with a serial port or through a serial
port adapter from USB just fine. so far the Orions have worked wonderfully
since the day they arrived a few years ago.
jack ak7o