[TenTec] ORION II Problem

Amos Favorite W5SJL at msn.com
Mon Dec 29 18:31:07 EST 2008

Thank you Paul, that did the trick I will reload the memories and get back to normal operations.  I have the Orion I running 160, 80 and 40 with 40 on antenna B with a separate amp.  The Orion II is used on 60 and the high bands, beam and solid state amp SG-500 with 60 on antenna 2 with no amp.

Getting a little "gun shy", four hurricanes in the last four(4) years lots of antennas and other gear lost.  Thanks to the reflector also

73,s W5SJL Amos