[TenTec] Omni VI Keyer

Hamdriver66 at aol.com Hamdriver66 at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 17:32:07 EST 2008

I recently acquired an Omni VI, with upgrade one and have developed a
problem with the internal keyer.  I Have read the posts about slight  variations in
keyer speed and how to modify to correct.  However, my keyer  has begun taking
extreme excursions in speed, like from less than ten wpm to  probably near
forty wpm.
The keyer speed readout just flickers and will not give any meaningful  speed
reading.
Wondering if anyone has experienced this condition, and what could be the
cause?
Thanks,

Mike  K4KJC

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)