[TenTec] OMNI V Computer Hookup?

David & Chris Drake drakes at psci.net
Mon Feb 18 19:10:01 EST 2008

Hi, I recently traded my Omni V for a VI+ and have Carl's chip and
instructions available for sale.  I never got around to installing it.  If
anyone needs or wants to upgrade their V, email me direct and I'll be happy
to part with it.  email drakes at psci.net direct.  Good on QRZ.com with a pic
of station showing my old Omni V.
Thanks,
David Drake