[TenTec] Live and Learn

Carl Moreschi n4py at arrl.net
Sat Feb 23 14:32:48 EST 2008

But Jeff was in the reverse situation.  Jeff was the buyer and not the
seller.  If he had mailed a postal money order, would things have gone any
better?

As far as selling, I like paypal.  It is immediate and I am assured I have
my money right away.  Even bank checks can be forged.  Paypal is not the bad
guy here.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain