[TenTec] Orion 1 Ver 2.062a Bug?

AL7CR al7cr at punakea.com
Mon Feb 25 12:30:44 EST 2008

I do a lot of SWL and this bug is a real annoyance for me.  Sadly it was
reintroduced in the last two software updates having been previously
resolved.  It does not exist in version 2.060b of the firmware, which I
run as my standard.  You can download this version from one of the
online archives.  Don't have the URL at hand but it can easily be found
by Googleing Orion firmware.

AL7CR