[TenTec] TX en and TX out

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at storm.weather.net
Tue Jan 1 12:37:50 EST 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-01 at 09:12 -0600, GARY HUBER wrote:
> Mine did too but I still received a "mod" document from TT that described
> how to extend the T/R control wire out to RCA jacks on the back of the
> Corsair for "Paragon style" keying of QSK amplifiers. I tried to send a PDF
> copy to the reflector but it was rejected as too big. If there is interest I
> will put it on my web site www.csm-gh.com... let me know.
>
> Best regards,
> Gary - AB9M
> CSM(r) G.L.Huber
> 9679 Heron Bay Road
> Bloomington, Illinois 61704
> (309)662-0604
> www.csm-gh.com
> csm-gh at www.csm-gh.com
> gary.huber at us.army.mil
> ab9m at arrl.net
> www.csm-gh.com/mytrike.htm
> www.csm-gh.com/75thRepoDepo.htm

Most mail reflectors refuse all attachments, binary or text because
spammer would use attachments to attack users. The alternative of making
a web page with a link works better because those that desire to see the
data can and those with slow dial ups don't take half an hour
downloading those attachments.

Please do make a web page of the file.

73, Jerry, K0CQ